Being a teen is hard. You're not longer a child. You're not yet an adult. And all these different parts of your life are swirling around: school, figuring out who you are, making and losing friends, family issues, future career opportunities, work, sexuality... the list goes on and on.
Most teens feel anxious and stressed. Many feel sad and hopeless. Or angry and alone. On this page you'll find help specifically for teens. Hotlines. Resources. Support right here in Billings.
Help For Teens
- Tumbleweed. A community program that empowers at risk youth, families and their support systems. Emergency services available 24/7 for all youth and families in crisis. 406.259.2558.
505 North 24th Street.
- Youth Dynamics. Provides family focused behavioral health treatment. 1-877-458-7022
- Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch. Multi-service organization providing mental health treatment and support to children, youth and their families. 406.245.2751
- Community Crisis Center. 704 N 30th St. 406.259.8800
- Metanoia - Thinking About Suicide
Online Chat Now
Montana Suicide & Crisis Hotlines
This is a place for you to explore where no one knows who you are. It's completely anonymous. A place to find answers to questions about a lot of things teens are trying to figure out. Find the help you need to become a successful adult.
Pregnant or Single Parent in Billings
- Planned Parenthood West. Provides up-to-date, clear, medically accurate information that helps you better understand your sexual health. 1844 Broadwater #4. 406.656.9980
- LaVie. Confidential healthcare services to women. 2321 Broadwater Ave. 406.652.4868
LGBT or Questioning
I'm Being Bullied